Examinations – Internal
TIME FOR EXAMINATIONS
8:00 a.m. – 10 a.m. (Lower School)
8:00 a.m. – 11 a.m. (Upper School)
10.00a.m. –11 a.m. (Lower School)
11.00a.m. –12 noon (Upper School)
11.00 am until examination ends (Lower School)
12.00 pm until examination ends (Upper School)
-Please pay attention to Start/Finish times for papers.-
- Students are not permitted to leave the exam room until the examination time is
completed (unless there is an emergency, such as illness when the student has
to be taken to the nurse).
- Students must acquire their own stationery, e.g. geometry set, calculator, pens, pencils, etc.
- Writing paper will be provided. Students should NOT have any paper in their possession.
- Students who are absent from any Examination will only be excused on account of illness, and this must be in writing, accompanied by a Doctor’s Certificate.
- Students without valid identification are required to use a recent photograph which can be signed by Form Teacher/Year Group Coordinator. Those without photograph will be required to purchase a daily pass from the Main Office for $150.00 each day.
Students are required to be in their full uniform(see students’ handbook) in order to be admitted into the examination room.
“May she flourish in virtue and wisdom.”